1. Payment is due before the initial assessment is scheduled.
2. When you purchase a package, it is expected that you redeem those 3 sessions within a 12months time period. Beyond that time there will be no guarantee on scheduling the remaining sessions so please bear this in mind.
3. Cancellations will be accepted within 3 days notice of the session. Exceptional circumstances will be taken into account on a case by case basis
4. If a session requires rescheduling, please try to do that with as much notice as possible.
5. Cancellations or Postponements within a 24hour period may be subject to an admin fee due to that calendar slot being difficult to fill at late notice.
1. Limitation of Liability – whilst all reasonable precautions have been taken? you navigate this website at your own risk. All contents and information…
2. Privacy Statement – collection of any personal information freely and voluntarily given will not be used for any other purposes other than services directly sought by the client for any services related to dog training. We are exercising all reasonable care for any information gathered but disclaim any responsibility for third party interventions beyond our control
3. Arbitration clause – dispute process. Private determination of a dispute, by an independent third party 1996 Arbitration Act
4. Acceptance of terms and conditions – continued use consents to any changes over time. Agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.